- 2 packages Yeast
- 5-1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbls Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Tbls Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups Warm Water
- Combine yeast and sugar with water in a large bowl until dissolved.
- Add 3 cups of flour and all oils.
- Beat approximately 10 minutes or until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Now slowly work in the other 2-1/2 cups of flower a little at a time.
- When the dough is fully mixed, place on the counter to rise (about 10 minutes or until it has grown significantly in size).
- Beat the dough back down, and let it rise one more time
- Cut of part of the dough to work onto a greased pan. This dough does not need to be rolled out.
- Add sauce and toppings, and bake in oven at 400̊ until done (approximately 10-15 minutes depending on the amount of toppings).